Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's A......

Girl!  Layla actually fell over when Nate told her.  I had to have an ultrasound early for other reasons, so we had the privilege of finding out early.  We found out the gender of both Layla and Julius ahead of time.  Then for Gunnar, we decided to be surprised.  Both Nate and I felt that after that experience, we like finding out better.  After all, our baby stuff is all gender-specific, making it real tough to get anything ready ahead of time if we don't know.  My theory is that parents tend to like whatever they did the first time around.  I am sure if we would have not found out the gender, that would be our preference.  Anyway, everyone here is excited for a girl.  It makes me feel so much better about the million bins of girl clothes I have in the basement.  I was starting to question if it was worth the effort to keep all of Layla's clothes.  I guess it was!

2 comments:

  1. Woohooooo! Layla, it's very exciting, isn't it? What do you think she will look like?

    ReplyDelete