Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It Gets Worse Before It Gets Better

A glance at the mayhem of this weekend.  Regular clothing sorting was done, but costumes, winter coats and boots needed some better organizing.


As you can see, after 5 1/2 years and three kids, we have a massive shoe problem on our hands.  I used to try and store them all loose in a large bin, but that was madness!  I divided them up between boy and girl shoes, then I separated them by sizes and stored them in grocery bags with labels stapled on.  Much better.

 As if it wasn't crowded enough, we decided to sort through boxes of books at the same time.

 Finished bins waiting to be carried to the basement. Oh, and a puke bowl near by (just in case:)!

Nate's mother had saved some of his clothes from his childhood.  As I was sorting through those, I found this beauty of a swimsuit!  God Bless America!

Yesterday we took all the donated clothes to St. Vincent's and Nate took the empty book boxes to the basement.  Slowly but surely, I can see more and more of my kitchen and backroom floor!  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment