Thursday, February 17, 2011

Final Doctor's Appointment

I had my last appointment with my OB/GYN yesterday.  He said the placenta is completely out of the way and the baby looked awesome.  God is good!  It is such a relief to be done seeing him, especially since I had to wait almost an hour in the waiting room.  Now I will only be seeing my midwife and all my remaining appointments are in my own home.  It will be so nice not to have to drag my big belly around town to appointments for the remainder of this pregnancy!  I will try and get a belly picture posted soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you're able to have a home birth. I pray it goes smooth and that it's a wonderful experience for the whole family! Praise God!

    Love, Katie Titi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie! I am excited. Thank you so much for referring us to Stacia. She is awesome!

    ReplyDelete