Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thankful for Hand-Me-Downs

Layla sporting a cute leopard print skirt from her cousins.  Notice how willing she is to pose.  Layla's loves animals prints which is interesting to Nate and I since we are not very big fans of it.  This girl has shirts, skirts, pajamas and even coats that are leopard print.

Julius is not happy to have his picture taken in a cream cable-knit sweater that many, many cousins have already worn. 

Gunnar isn't too excited about the camera either, and he wears hand-me-downs almost everyday as most of his clothing was his older brother's.
We love hand-me-downs because they are so good for the budget!  We recently got several trash bags of clothes from some older cousins.  I don't think I am going to have to buy Layla any clothes for this upcoming spring/summer season because we were so blessed with the clothes given to us!  That is always good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment