Thursday, February 10, 2011

Looking Good

I had my ultrasound this week.  While I don't have the official results from my doctor yet, the ultrasound technician seemed hopeful.  She is not really allowed to give results, but she said things like "the placenta looks high" and "I don't think you have anything to worry about."  So, I figure if the outlook was not good, she wouldn't have said things along those lines.  I see my doctor next week for final results.  Then hopefully I will be done seeing him and can just exclusively see my midwife.

Because of the positive ultrasound, Nate and I will be working towards purchasing some items from our birthing supplies list this week.  I'm going to check the dollar store first, to keep costs low.  I also started making a short list of some basic baby supplies for when baby girl is finally here.  It's starting to feel more real!

No comments:

Post a Comment