Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nine Years

I can't believe it's been nine years since Nate and I got married.  What a wonderful nine years it has been.  The Lord has blessed us so much!  It's hard to believe that in just nine short years we are on the brink of adding a fourth child to our family. Crazy!

This morning Nate found different songs from our wedding to play for the kids.  You already know that Nate and I are kinda weird, so it's no surprise we had weird songs for our wedding.  The kids' favorite was 500 miles by the Proclaimers.  Head on over to his blog to hear it for yourself.

To see pictures from our wedding you can read last year's post here.

I'll leave you with the song I walked down the isle to.



I tried to find the song that Nate and I danced to, but it wasn't on YouTube.  It's Robert Bradley's Blackwater Surprise - You and Me.  Love that song!  I got the CD out this morning and played it for the kids.  Here is the song my dad and I danced to.



So much fun to look back all these years later.  Maybe we will pull out our wedding video to watch tonight!

Nathan, thank you for being my knight in shining armor and walking with me through a life I never thought was possible!  I look forward to what is in store for us over the next nine years!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment