Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Can I Get 'Er Done?




As I continue to work my way through a small mountain of bins, I have a bit of doubt in the back of my mind.  Can I really get this all taken care of before tomorrow?  We will see.  Let's take a look at the list.
  • Get back to daily school work 
  • Finish "Ruby Holler" chapter book with the kids - we had more left than I realized.  We are on page 253 and need to get to 310 to finish, lots of reading today!
  • Wash all the dirty towels and sheets
  • clean both bathrooms
  • clean off fan blades in our bedroom (it's gross!)
  • Use up any remaining food in the fridge and grocery shop 
  • Sort through clothing bins and store away clothing that is too small - more bins done, but as you can see above, lots more work to do!
  • Find good dinner roll recipe for Thanksgiving - I am going with these Buttermilk-Onion Pull Apart Rolls
  • finish Christmas gift ideas for our kids - one gift ordered online, three gifts purchased this weekend from store, just need to finish ordering a few more gifts online  
This year I don't have much Thanksgiving cooking to do, so I thought I put a little more effort into the rolls I was assigned (pun intended :).  So today I need to work on the dinner rolls and work on finishing this list.  I am super excited because I don't have to cook dinner tonight.  I purchased a voucher online that will get me 4 sub sandwiches for only $10 from a local sub shop downtown.  Whoohoo!  I thought that was a pretty good deal and Lenny's makes some tasty subs.

Best wishes to everyone as they prepare for tomorrow's Thanksgiving.  Remember to try your best to be "hushed and not rushed" this holiday season, just as Mrs. June Fuentes recommends. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog post. I really enjoyed it. Lenny's is awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete