Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Where Am I?

Sorry for the absence.  We enjoyed a very busy Thanksgiving weekend, splitting the days between my family and Nate's.  Yesterday there was no time for blogging because I did five loads of laundry to catch up from the long weekend.  Last night around midnight I was very thankful I did all that laundry.  Julius must have caught a stomach virus over the weekend and he puked all over his bedding and the bathroom, giving me plenty of more laundry to do.  So with that, I must return to my sick little man and get back to my laundry duties.  I hope to talk to you all some more soon.

As for my Thanksgiving to-do list, all that remains are a few more bins and a bit more Christmas shopping.  I am sure that I will be writing up a new list soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment