Thursday, April 22, 2010

Love Me Some Neil Diamond


This morning, the kids and I were rockin' out to Neil Diamond's greatest hits as I cooked up some applesauce. Timeless. Some might think we are weird, but we love Neil Diamond. Even Gunnar was leaning against the fridge, bouncing up and down to the music.

On a side note, for baby journaling purposes, Gunnar was totally faking me out this morning while eating breakfast. He obviously didn't want his eggs, so he would pick them up, put them to his mouth, pretend to bite them and then pretended to chew up the non-existent food in his mouth. Oh the deception! Too funny. I let him know he wasn't fooling anybody. Layla, Julius and I all had a good laugh at his performance.

Saturday will mark one week on the GAPS introduction diet. I am too busy to blog about it now, but the book by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride is amazingly interesting and Nate and I are definitely feeling better in the short time we have been on it.

Well, off to get some more things done. One of my best girlfriends, AJ is marrying her dream boy, Phil, this weekend and we have lots to do to get ready for the wedding. So if you don't see me around here this weekend, I'll be back Monday, hopefully with some pics of the wedding in all it's glory!

Enjoy the beautiful sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment