Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Phones.....PTL!

If you don't know, "PTL" stands for Praise the Lord. That's right, I am PTL'in all over the place because I finally have a phone that works. For the loooooooooongest time, my phone has barely been working. If I wanted to make a phone call I would have to be plugged into the wall, and even then my phone would frequently freeze or just dump the call. Very frustrating. With three little kids it's hard enough to just make phone calls, let alone deal with a dying phone that was very unreliable. Not to mention we were very frustrated with our phone service. For months and months we would get about $12 to $20 a month in "mystery" charges. Sprint always removed them without a fight, but if I didn't catch it on our bill that month, they would just get the extra money for no reason. They also extended my husband's contract without him knowing it, which is why I had to put up with a junky phone for so long. And another of our frustrations was that our package included pictures, but for the past 9 months we have not been able to send or receive pictures even though we were paying for that service. But that is all behind us because now I have a phone that works! The line sounds crystal clear and I haven't dropped a call, yet! PTL!

I am not a picky girl. I just want a phone that works. I want service that is honest. And I want to get what I paid for. You agree? So I hope that Verizon will just provide those basic things. I will let you know if they deliver on the goods!

(By the way, if you have Sprint and they have worked out good for you, I am so happy for you. I am sure if we lived in a different area and had dealt with more honest sales/service reps our story could be more like yours. I am also sure there are plenty of people who have had their share of problems with Verizon. I am just hoping that things turn out better with them then they did with Sprint. I am not trying to offend anyone or bash anyone's phone provider. I am just telling our story.)

No comments:

Post a Comment