Friday, August 27, 2010

Last Summer Days

Our computer has not been working the best lately, so I haven't been able to blog. We are enjoying our last days of summer around here, as Nate returns to work next Tuesday. We definitely could use some routine around here, but I am always sad to see him go back to work. I think he is bummed, too!

But, the cool nights bring promises of fall. I love fall. Already some trees are starting to change a bit and the golden rod is bloomed, making country drives most enjoyable. I am ready for some cider and doughnuts! How about you?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it's time for Nate to head back already - Andy and I feel his (and your) pain! Like you, though, I love fall, so at least that makes it a bit easier. Here's hoping for a beautiful season! Hope to see you guys again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayden is a very fortunate little guy to have both his parents home for the summer! We can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete