Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Time's Flyin'


Sorry for the long absence. We have been at my parent's house for the past week visiting with family that were in town from Florida. Layla, Julius and Gunnar get pretty spoiled every summer getting to play a ton with their cousins. I've been trying to catch up on laundry and I managed to get the fridge restocked. This humid heat is killing us! I was not using my brain when I did my grocery shopping. All the meat and vegetables I purchased need to be cooked either in the oven, crockpot or stove-top. My dryer is heating the house up enough, so while he was out running errands, Nate was kind enough to grab some salad, vegetables and shrimp that required no cooking for tonight's dinner. And of course ice cream was a nice cool completion to our "serve cold" meal. I got lots of pics of our trip to Houghton Lake and other things we have done the past few weeks. Stay tuned. I promise to not be gone too long this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment