Friday, August 27, 2010

Over a Year

I just realized that I made it past the year mark for this blog. Wow, quite an accomplishment for me. I like to start things, but finishing is not always my strength. I have enjoyed documenting our humble, little circle of living and have truly appreciated those of you who have cared enough to follow along. You faithful readers keep me motivated to get back on the computer every so often and post a few more happenings of our life. I hope you continue to find something here that you enjoy. Keep coming back, for there are bound to be at least a few crazy and ridiculous things happening around here from time to time.

While I have your attention, are there any things you would like to see new on my blog? Any particular topics? Any questions you may want to ask? Make your requests known and I will see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment