Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oh, So That's What You Were Talking About!

So way back, when I was a very young teen, I read in an old fashioned beauty book that it was good to pumice your heels, knees and elbows on a weekly basis. I was utterly confused! Why would anyone ever need to use a pumice stone on their knees! I understood the heel thing, but the other two seemed like it could almost be a misprint. Now at the tender age of, ehem, 31 years old, I finally get why someone would need to use a pumice stone on their knees. As a mommy who crawls around on the floor with her kids, occasionally scrubs her floors on her hands and knees, and never takes very good care of her skin, that beauty tip from way back when is now relevant to me. I apologize beauty expert lady for ever doubting your wisdom. It is probably only a matter of time before I will be taking the pumice stone to my elbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment