Monday, September 13, 2010

End of Season Garden








My garden is an overgrown mess, full of weeds, half-dead plants and the first of fall's dropped leaves. I can never seem to keep my act together for an entire season of gardening! I was doing quite well until the last few weeks of July, then our summer got crazy busy and before I knew it my garden was out of control and I had lost all motivation to re-tame it! Oh well, I will have to do better next year!

So, for your viewing pleasure, I took pictures of the last remaining spots of beauty in this jungle of a garden. I made sure to take them at certain angles so not to ruin their beauty with some of the unsightly plants that they are next to! Now I am looking forward to those first few frosts that will do the rest of the garden in and I can chop it all down and dream of next year's garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment