Monday, September 20, 2010

No More Puking

Or so we think. Julius puked for the last time Friday, but did not regain his appetite until Sunday. We were out of town for the weekend and when we came home Sunday night, both Nate and I were feeling nauseous. I actually laid on the couch for a bit with a bowl, because I was not sure I would make it to the bathroom. I skipped dinner and Nate barely ate anything, as well. We got the kids in bed and went to bed ourselves by 8:30! Wow, that is early for us. It seemed to work, because I didn't end up throwing up and this morning I am feeling much better. Nate was feeling better, too. I hope we are past that bug as a family. Nate, Layla and myself managed to get through it without much fuss, while Gunnar and Julius seemed to take the worst of it. Hopefully, I can get back into the swing of blogging a bit more this week. Talk to you soon! I hope you all are staying healthier than we have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment