Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Not What I Thought


I was so proud of myself the other day when I found a pair of wind pants, size XL at the Salvation Army by my parents' house. They still had the tags on them! They may be red, but Nate's school colors are red and white, so he could make it work. As he was holding them up looking at them, I thought to myself, man, that waist looks small! Nate put them on, or painted them on, so to say. I started laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. It took me a good ten minutes to regain my composure. I had a hard time keeping the camera still enough to take a clear picture! Turns out they were a youth's size XL! Sorry honey! I will have to do better next time, lol! At least some kid at your school will enjoy them!

Nate was good sport enough to let me take his picture and he gave me permission to put it on my blog! He took his own picture with his phone and sent it to friends for a good laugh. I refrained from taking a picture from behind because they were really tight! I figured Nate didn't need a picture of that floating around the Internet! Thanks honey. I enjoyed the good belly laugh. Thanks for having such a great sense of humor! Hopefully others will get a kick out of this, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment