Monday, September 27, 2010

A Generation Later

It has taken some time, but yesterday, Layla finally agreed to wear this suit to church. It was mine and my mother saved it all these years. As you can see, it was a bit small, but at least she wore it and we got a picture of her in it. I'll have to ask my mom to dig out the pictures of me in this suit.


If you look closely you can see the egg on Julius' forehead. After the church potluck yesterday, he was racing a tractor around the church basement and crashed right into a coat rack, snapping a hard plastic piece from off the bottom. His nose bled some, but his hard head apparently took most of the blow. After a few minutes of crying, he was back to playing. It was a good lesson to watch where you are going!

Gunnar was just a bit jealous that Layla and Julius were getting their pictures taken and wanted in on the action, too!

I have more pictures from the month of September to post, so hopefully I will get around to it this week.

1 comment:

  1. Layla, you look beautiful and very mature. I'm glad you agreed to wearing the dress because I like the picture. Julius, you look like you've had some boy-fun just like Daddy did when he was a little boy. Is your head sore? Gunnar, you look simply precious. Thanks for having Mommy take your picture too.

    ReplyDelete